CEREC® Restorations in Pflugerville, TX
Ready to get started?Contact Us
Save Time with Same-Day CEREC Restorations
Going to the dentist for a restoration, such as a dental crown, can take time to complete. You will have to undergo dental impressions and then have those sent to an offsite lab, where the restoration is created. This requires a second appointment, often more than a week or two weeks later, to have the restoration put in place. This whole situation can be burdensome and time-consuming. The good news to patients in Pflugerville, Texas, is that this no longer needs to be the case! CEREC same-day restorations, offered at Elite Smiles of Pflugerville, allow patients to come in for a single visit and walk away with their dental crown the very same day.
What Is CEREC Same-Day Technology?
With the continuing advancement of technology in dentistry, the need to wait for an offsite lab to create restorations is no longer necessary. Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, or CEREC, is a technology that utilizes current computer design and manufacturing processes to develop restorations same-day and in-office. This may sound complicated, so let’s break down the technology.
CEREC technology allows for several types of restorations, including dental crowns, to be created without the need for traditional dental impressions. Your restoration will be developed in-office utilizing CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) processes so that you walk away with your restoration in place after just one visit. Digital impressions are taken, which are then passed to a unit that fabricates the ceramic restoration.
Elite Smiles of Pflugerville Reviews
Truly the BEST dental experience of my life! So I’ve been coming here for about a month now, and I am beyond satisfied. I will be coming back for years to come. The staff at the front desk are wonderful, they’re Informative, friendly, attentive are just a few of the traits that I’ve seen. Dr. Tucker is by far the friendly and considerate dentist I have met (I have extremely sensitive teeth and he’s always made a point to make sure I am numb before he starts working) and I’ve been to a few. I hope this is enough to give you an idea, I will be posting more reviews and hopefully with a little more information as I continue my dental process Take care =^.^=
I stumbled upon Dr. Tuckers dental office and it was one of the best accidents. Dr. Tucker is very personable, takes time to talk to his patients and the staff are very nice. Elite uses state of the art equipment and the office staff are welcoming. Can’t go wrong with Elite Smiles.
Came in to elite smiles needing a bit of work done before being able to start the Invisalign/clear aligners process. Dentists offices don’t typically make me nervous at all but if they did that wouldn’t have been an issue here. The staff is very welcoming, accommodating, and professional. It’s a judgement free zone which is great when you are trying to take control of your oral health which is important to your overall health. So far I am pleased with service here!
My first visit was excellent. I had a great experience during my visit and this team has the best attention to detail. Not just administratively but directly with my oral care. No regrets changing my DDS. My experience was so great I am making my wife change her DDS to Elite. Her appointment is scheduled for next week. Happy & Clean Smile Patient
Get In Touch
A Step-By-Step Guide to the CEREC Process
The CEREC process is usually completed in three steps:
- Your dentist will apply a local numbing agent, if needed, so that the tooth requiring the restoration can be prepared. Once the tooth is prepared, a digital impression of your mouth will be taken.
- Using specialized computer software, your dentist will design the model for your restoration. This restoration is custom-made for each patient so that it blends in with the rest of the teeth.
- Specifications created during the design phase are then transferred to the manufacturing equipment, which will create the restoration with an incredibly high degree of accuracy. Once completed, the restoration can be immediately put in place and bonded to the tooth.
As a result, a process that used to take weeks can now be completed in a single visit!
Advantages of CEREC
At Elite Smiles, we strive to provide care that is safe, effective, and convenient. CEREC restorations really hit the mark on all three of these — in a single visit, you can walk away with your restoration in place. And do not mistake this execution speed for lack of quality. These same-day restorations provide the same strength, durability, and support as any other restoration from an offsite lab. Here are some advantages that CEREC restorations offer patients.
- Dental work that has traditionally required multiple visits can now be completed in just a single appointment. This creates convenience for our patients who may have to take time off work or miss other engagements to make multiple appointments. The disruption to your schedule is minimized, and the stress of having to come in for multiple appointments is eliminated.
- The CEREC manufacturing equipment is very accurate and allows your dentist complete control over the process.
- The need for a temporary solution is eliminated. In the past, patients would require a temporary crown while waiting for a lab to create their permanent crown. Caring for temporary fixes can be stressful to some patients, and there is some risk associated with these temporary restorations. Now you can walk out with your permanent restoration in place in a single visit, thanks to CEREC.
Learn More About Elite Smiles of PflugervilleAbout Us
Allow Us to Make Your Life Easier
While CEREC restorations are every bit as durable as a restoration created in a lab, what our patients love most about this technology is the convenience it provides. You no longer need to make multiple appointments and wait with a temporary restoration, thanks to CEREC. If you are ready to restore your teeth using CEREC, please call us today for an appointment.