Clear Aligners in Pflugerville, TX
Ready to get started?Contact Us
Clear Aligners in Pflugerville, TX
Invisalign® treatment is probably the best-known name in orthodontics. It is what comes to mind when you hear terms like “clear teeth aligners” or “cosmetic braces.” However, Invisalign is simply a brand name. When you visit Elite Smiles of Pflugerville, Dr. Tucker will recommend the best option to fit your budget and treatment goals.
Yes, Clear Aligners Can Fix That
Patients are often surprised to learn that they can use a treatment, such as Clear Aligners, for an overbite or other major orthodontic corrections. In truth, aligners do the same thing as traditional braces, but in a different way. The trays are custom-made to apply gentle, precise pressure, just as brackets and wires would.
Elite Smiles of Pflugerville Reviews
Came in to elite smiles needing a bit of work done before being able to start the Invisalign/clear aligners process. Dentists offices don’t typically make me nervous at all but if they did that wouldn’t have been an issue here. The staff is very welcoming, accommodating, and professional. It’s a judgement free zone which is great when you are trying to take control of your oral health which is important to your overall health. So far I am pleased with service here!
Get In Touch
Treatable Cases Include
- Crowded teeth – The jaw is not large enough to accommodate all teeth, causing them to grow at abnormal angles and too close together
- Open bite – Upper and lower teeth do not meet when the mouth is fully closed
- Gaps – There is excess space between teeth
- Cross bite – The upper and lower jaws are not aligned
- Underbite – The lower teeth extend beyond the upper teeth
- Overbite – The upper teeth extend beyond the lower teeth
- Minor orthodontic problems – Crooked, rotated, or mildly misaligned teeth
What to Expect
The treatment timeline and results of clear aligner treatments are generally similar to that of conventional braces. What is very different is your experience during treatment.
- Aligners are thin and lightweight, so they don’t feel bulky in your mouth
- With clear and tooth-colored materials, these appliances are barely noticeable when worn
- There are no dietary restrictions because you remove the aligners during meals
- Without wires in your way, oral hygiene is simpler and more effective
- Office visits during treatment are fast and comfortable because there are no wires to adjust
Learn More About Elite Smiles of PflugervilleAbout Us
Clear Aligners FAQs
Is wearing Invisalign clear aligners painful?
No, wearing Invisalign clear aligners is not painful. While minor soreness or discomfort may be experienced by some patients as their teeth adjust to a new tray, this is typically temporary and usually goes away quickly.
How long do you have to wear clear aligners?
How long you will wear your Invisalign clear aligners depends on the condition of your teeth, but most patients will achieve straighter teeth in about 12 – 18 months. For the best results, it is recommended that patients wear their clear aligners at least 22 hours a day.
How often will I get a new clear aligner tray?
In a typical treatment program, patients will get a new set of Invisalign clear aligners every 2 – 4 weeks, depending on their needs and progress.
Are You Ready for Straighter Teeth?
If you are in or near Pflugerville, TX, and searching for “Invisalign near me,” or clear aligners, then you are in luck! You have just found a skilled, experienced dentist who offers several clear aligner options to improve the health and appearance of your smile. Just call us to get started.